When it comes to adding new members to our team, we look for people who share our core values of respect, hard work and thinking big. We want talented people who aren’t afraid to put their head down and grind out killer work before kicking up their feet and raising a glass to a job well done. If that sounds like you and you’re looking for an advertising job in Omaha, send us your resumé. We’re always looking for talented people who knock our socks off.
As a media buyer, you’ll work with our internal media team to execute media strategies for a variety of clients.
Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must in this position as you will be presenting,
maintaining, optimizing and reporting for multiple campaigns to achieve goals. All members of the media team
will also be expected to maintain relationships with media vendors.
What EXACTLY will you do? For starters, you’ll …
- Assist our team of media planners/buyers, campaign managers and account managers
- Buy and execute campaigns for online, TV, radio, print and out-of-home advertising
- Process insertion orders and invoices using STRATA
- Manage monthly invoices
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports to evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with key vendors to understand media options and identify new opportunities
What type of person are we looking for? Someone who …
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is comfortable working with Microsoft Office software, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Can multitask and think outside of the box while working in a fast-paced, changing environment
What are the requirements? The ideal candidate will have …
- A four-year college degree
- A minimum of one to two years of experience in a digital, media and/or marketing role
- Experience working with a broad range of media research tools and media-buying software
Questions? Contact Lauren Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
perks of working at skar
Free water, free parking, unlimited bathroom breaks … what more could you ask for? In all seriousness, we value the personal needs and professional goals of each of our employees. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package as well as various onsite amenities to show our commitment to your success.
long-term disability and life insurance
cafeteria flexible spending account
WE’RE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM EXTREMELY TALENTED PEOPLE.
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES? THEN SHOW US YOUR STUFF!